27th Nov - Ticket to Ride: Switzerland

There are loads of Essen releases to play and it can get a bit overwhelming when there are so many new games, each week we have to dig out a new rule book and plough through it. We played a new Essen game this week but hardly any new rules to learn - phew! Ticket to Ride: Switzerland is a new expansion for TTR, you'll need the original game for the train pieces and the cards.

Starting to get a bit nasty around Bern

It was quite refreshing playing TTR again after a long break, and I'd forgotten what a great game it is , the Swiss map is nice and tight with 3 players and the scores were fairly close. At the end of the game Richard announced that he'd completed all 10 of his tickets, I thought I was going to be left in the dust as I'd only completed 4, fortunately his were fairly low scoring and he only scored 12 point more on tickets, still, it was enough to keep me at the back.

The board at the end

One thing I've noticed since I've started this blog is that I seem to have a hit a loosing streak, I do win sometimes (honest).

Steve 121, Richard 112, Garry 102

No comments: