Aug 16th - Tinner's Trail

I wasn't around this week so Richard wrote this report
-----------------------------------------------------------------


The Bottle Imp


Whilst waiting for Jo we had a quick game of the Bottle Imp

Sadly Steve got caught with the Imp twice in three rounds - the significant time being when I managed to discard my '2' under his '3' - I think we were both sweating a little!!

Matt 38, Steve 17, Richard 94


Tinners Trail

In the first Turn Jo manage to mine siginificantly more copper than the rest of us - and with the high copper price giving him loads of cash it was very difficult for the rest of us to close the gap ....

Jo 98, Steve 76, Matt 77, Richard 85


San Juan

Once Steve and Matt and departed Jo & myself finished with a quick game of San Juan

My Guild Hall/Palace combo won out over Jo's Guld Hall/Chapel

Richard 42, Jo 38

No comments: